123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer is specially made for printing high quality texts and images specially made for home and home official purposed application, in such a manner printing output results look like a fully professional printing. 123 HP DJ 2130 printer is made with a photo paper tray to hold up to 15 sheets of paper and an input feeder tray to hold up to 125 sheets of paper for light-duty printing. Hp Deskjet 2130 printer provides fantastic, reliable and efficient printing outcome in business proposed places. 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer is connected to all your computers/laptops effortlessly, and customers seem to be very happy with the amount of time in such a manner it takes to get everything up and running after unboxing HP 2130 printer. When you first buy the 123 HP DJ 2130 printer, it won't be able to connect to your wireless or Wi-Fi network so that you will first need to change the network settings by configuring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). DHCP of the 123 HP DJ 2130 needs to be set on Mac or Window operating systems based computer operating systems. You can't do this on your iPad, as the printer needs to be linked in to the computer.
Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the printer and to a working USB port on your Chrome book or computer. On the 123 HP Deskjet printer make sure that the wireless signal is turned on and the printer is connected to your network. To install the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 driver, browse the printer driver from HP trusted location like 123hp.us/setup, where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh, Once the installation and setup of the P Deskjet 2130 are completed.
Installation of HP Deskjet 2130 e-All-in-One printer on MacOS and Windows operating system:
- Switch on your computer where you want to install 123 HP Deskjet 2130 driver.
- Until unless you asked to connect USB to the computer please don’t connect it.
- Just put in CD/DVD into your computer and execute the setup file. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process you will be ask to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet 2130 e-All-in-One printer and computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Deskjet 2130 printer and go ahead for the next step if all goes well and good.
- Type the Input values for each step in the wizard and complete to install.
- Now you can proceed to print from HP DJ 2130 printer as the driver has installed.